few links that I like. I'm not being paid for them, HONEST!
- The great British Blues man who died in July,
2005. Sadly this link has also died. Any chance of a Long John
fan taking it up?
- An Excellent site about THE Greatest British
Rock 'n' Roller.
I've just revisited this site and it gets better!
How many versions of "Halfway to Paradise" can there
be? MOST of them are here.
- If you haven't seen Joe Brown live then go and
see him. If you have, then go again!
- A fabulous Family History site which is worth
a visit even if you're not interested in the Knibbs family. Just
see what a personal web site SHOULD be like. It's so good and
so big that I've just heard (23rd. March 2011) that Don has had
to transfer from his free BT site to a new paid for one!
- In my opinion the best reissue label in the
- A Totally free encyclopedia
that you can edit. I've added several bits (and used some of the
information to verify what I put on this site).
- Are you into (mainly) vinyl? Then visit
this website and/or visit the shop in Addlestone, Surrey. I don't
have a vested interest but I visit there, now and again, and deal
with Steve so I can personally recommend him. Mention my name
and he'll probably say "Who?". By the way, not only
vinyl but some cds, tapes and a load of memorabilia.
- The ultimate Family History research site
- If you like old British Films.
- If you like MORE old British Films
- Like 60s / early 70s music? Never heard of Tony
Burrows? Believe me, you've heard him!
- Have just found this site (April 2010) because
of a Gibbard link to my tree and was so jealous that I had to
add it to my links! Just have a look, it's a fabulous personal
web site (and no ads or nasties).
© 2004 - 2014 Terry Smith